We are seeking professional Event Planners across the nation to apply as board members in the role of
CO-VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR CHAIR. If you LOVE planning weddings and securing the wedding “team”, this is the role for you! Working with a partner, our Volunteer Coordinators initiate the planning stages of our Wedding Wishes. These board members must be organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated. Someone with intimate knowledge of vendor contract negotiation is preferred. This position requires work under pressure, and diligent follow-up via phone or email, to ensure that all categories of the Wedding Wish have been covered by a volunteer Wish Granter. Someone who is well connected in the Event Planning industry is considered a plus. ONE YEAR TERM and TWO YEAR TERMS AVAILABLE. Apply here.
- Each chapter has two Volunteer Coordinator Chairs, who split the following duties:
- Call upon your database of regional Wish Granters when your chapter is granting a Wish, and secure vendors to grant all aspects of the Wish.
- Track and keep accurate records of all Wish Granter Applications as received by your chapter.
- Distribute, collect and keep organized records of all contracts, emails, and letters throughout the course of the Wish Granting Process. Submit to National Volunteer Coordinator within 2 weeks of receipt.
- After the Wish, follow up with Wish Granters, Wish Recipients and others needing attention.
- Write monthly report to be submitted to your regional Secretary.
- Participate in quarterly conference call with National Volunteer Coordinator.